Sunday, February 26, 2012

2-22-12 Grocery shopping highlights

Wednesday I went shopping. Here are the highlights of my couponing and deals:


At CVS I got all of this for $13.58
I did 2 transactions.

First one:
Bought 1 Coldcalm for $6.99 Which was on sale and I received a $6.99 ECB (extra care bucks) for purchasing 1. Making it essentially FREE.
I also bought 2 Right Gaurd deodorants for $3 each. I received a $2 ECB for buying 2 and also used a $3/2 coupon.
My total came to $10.88 and $8.99 ECB printed on my reciept.

For my second transaction I bought 9 Kleenex tissue boxes on sale for $0.88 each. I used 2 - $0.50/3 and 1 - $0.75/3
The Nestle Pure Life bottled water was on sale for $2.66
I used the $8.99 ECB from first transaction and a CVS cash card that had $0.36 left on it.
My total was $2.70

Here are the Freebies I got at CVS and a few other stores I shopped at:

Brawny Paper towels were %50 off at Smith's so they were $0.89 and I used 2 - $1/1 coupons. Making them FREE (possibly a $0.11 money maker if Smith's allows overage, which I am not certain on).
The Coldcalm and Right Gaurd deoderant was Free at CVS
I got the Kleenex Cold Touch, Milk, and Ocean Spray Juice Free at Kmart.
Milk was free if you bought 4 participating breakfast items, I got the Nature Valley granola bars.
Kleenex was free when you bought 2 participating paper products, I got the Scott 10 ct Paper Towels.
And Juice was free when you bought $25 in grocery items.

Overall it was a successful shopping trip! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment