This rocking chair was given to me by a friend to use with the new Baby. I don't know how old it is, but is quite old. Still very sturdy and in good condition. The upholstery fabric was very worn out. So I decided to try recovering it.
Had no clue what I was doing when I started. Had a really general idea of how it's done but didn't have any specifics.
Here are the before pictures.
Was easier than I though, though still a time consuming process. Once I took the old fabric off I just cut out the new in the same shape and cut slits/pleats in the same place. I was even able to use most of the old upholstery tacks.
Here is the finished product!