Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Garden 2014 - Starting Seeds!!

I have very ambitious plans for a home garden this year. Maybe too ambitious, because the truth is. I don't have much experience and am not 100% sure of what I'm doing. But I'm doing some research, and experimentations and hoping I'll be at least a little successful this year.

Yesterday I got some seeds started.

 I reused toilet paper tubes, plastic lettuce containers, and some wooden skewers.

Placed cardboard tubes in plastic containers and filled with organic potting soil.
Then placed seeds in each one, wrapped washi tape around the end of a wooden skewer and stuck into the dirt as a "label".
Each plant got it's own washi tape color/design.

I have a master list with the tape, which plant it labels, how many plants, and the date I planted seeds. 

Hoping to see some sprouts in the coming days and weeks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment