Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas time


This year we are staying home for Christmas rather than traveling to Idaho to see family. We are hoping to get to see everybody after the first of the year.

Part of the reason I am so behind on blogging is because I've been busy baking and getting gifts together to ship to family. I sewed 2 gifts (which I'll post about after Christmas ;) ), as well as baked goods, jar gifts, and crocheted dishcloths as well as handmade potholders.

I saved out some of my favorite holiday candies, Almond Roca, for us too,


 Our women's Bible study group did a 'cookie exchange' for our last study for the year. So we've had plenty of sweets to consume here. Which takes awhile with just two of us!
Everything was soo yummy though!

I'm excited for Christmas this year. While I will miss family and traditions I grew up with, I'm excited this year will be a little different, and we can begin our own family traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment