Thursday, March 8, 2012

Love crossing things off my wish list...

Today, thanks to the girls at Fabulessly Frugal I found out about a great price on a Salad Shooter at Amazon.

A few weeks ago I went to a Pampered Chef party and she used/demonstrated the Salad Shooter for grating carrots within seconds for the carrot cake dessert she was making.

Since then I've been very interested in one. So I was thrilled to hear about the deal on Amazon.

I got this Salad Shooter


Being 43% off today and having a $25 Amazon gift card that I got from redeeming points from MyPoints.com! And I got free shipping as an Amazon Prime member (could be free shipping anyway since it is over $25). I paid $14.97 for my new SaladShooter! 

So excited to get this at such a awesome price! :)

Also, if you haven't signed up for mypoints.com you really should! If you're like me and shop online often, you should sign up, for free! You get points for your purchases, and can redeem them for gift cards! Great way to get free gift cards just for buying things you already would buy!! :)
Here is a referral link:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment