Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Completed projects

Here's some of the stuff that's been keeping me busy for awhile! Been having fun with them all.

Queen size Double Irish Chain quilt top finished! I sent this one to local Longarm quilter. I can't wait to see how it turns out. First time send a quilt to a professional quilter! :)


Another Coffee House Table runner - special order for a good friend who fell in love with the first one I made. She was so surprised and thrilled with the finished product!

I've learned it's much more enjoyable to work on a project knowing who it's going to!

 Ladybug applique quilt for baby!

backing 

I've also been busy upcycling bed sheets into a matching curtain and bedskirt for a friend. And making a curtain for another friend for her kids' bedroom she's redecorating!

Lots of projects going on around here. Not to mention been taking on odd jobs for painting houses, cleaning, and weeding!

Feels good to get stuff finished and accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment