Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Painting!

Tonight I am preparing for tomorrow's shopping trip.

Last time I was in the "big city" I brought home some paint chips. The house we are in the process of buying will be getting new floors. So I'm hoping (crossing fingers) that the Realtors will let me paint the walls inside, which are in desperate need of some TLC, before the new floors are installed.
It would be so nice to not have to worry about making a mess on brand new carpet/vinyl/laminate.

Nonetheless, I do plan to paint inside sooner or later.
Since I'm planning a trip to the big city tomorrow I figured I might as well buy paint just in case I can start on the project in the next week or so.

I have an idea in my head of what rooms I want painted and what colors I want.
After weeks of browsing pinterest, looking at magazines, and staring at paint chips I think I might be ready to purchase paint!

I'm excited! I love this kinda stuff!!

Can't wait to have colored walls!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I LOVE choosing paint colors; they can make such an enormous difference to the whole mood of a room.

    ReplyDelete